Letter

Dear two-faced Person

Do you remember the days we called each other friends?
The days where we laughed together?
The days I haven't seen your real face?
Dear person I vividly remember when your mask started slipping.
The mask who was hiding your real face.
The face you always tried to hide.
The first time I saw that grimace underneath I tried to forget it.
Honestly, you were to quick putting on the mask again.
I wasn't sure if I really saw it or I just imagined it.
I wasn't sure if I were the problem.
But as the time passed the mask slipped more often.
And I saw the grimace more often.
There was that period when I tried to deny what I had seen.

But eventually the time came when the mask couldn't hide anything anymore from me.
My sight had cleared.
And I swear if I knew what I was to see, I wouldn't have spend any of my precious time with you.
I would had ran.
Dear person you robbed me from my happiness.
And the worst part about it was that I thought I deserved it.
I won't exhibit anything.
You're a lucky person I guess.
But you know what?
I don't have to do anything because as time passes the mask will crumble.
And the world will see the real you.
The monster you are.
The monster who tried to destroy me.
To tear me apart.
To eat me alive.
To torture me.

To that monster.
You failed!
You won't be ever that powerful to take my happiness.
I thought you are.
But you aren't!
Thank you for teaching me always to look behind the mask.
And to be strong.
I will not say that it was a good thing to meet you.
That you made me who I am today.
I will not say that.
Because you made me someone I was not.
Now at this very moment I am the person I always was.
But with you I had forgotten who that person was.
Thank you for nothing.
I don't wish you all the best.
But I wish you a good life.
Hopefully one day you'll learn that you wouldn't need to keep up a lie if you hadn't something to hide.

Sincerely,
A lost friend.



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts