The Most Imperfect Night Routine (For Autumn)

Okay guys I like watch night routines, but since I have a blog and not a YouTube channel I hope this works as well.

image from tumblr, edited by me
I'd really want to say that I have a routine, but I guess I don't really. So I am just gonna tell you the things I am doing every night. So not every night looks like this, some nights I do more things some nights I don't do half of these things listed down below.
Btw. my nights starts after I finish dinner.
So After I had dinner I watch some TV with my parents or talk to them. (Yes, once in a while I talk to them!)

image from tumblr my family and I don't look that fancy

After 'family-bonding'-time I like to go to my room and do my homework or study. I am honest with you there are nights where I study the whole night and not just a period of time. And some nights I don't study at all because I live on the edge..

image from tumblr my notes look like hell and my desk is a mess like my life

Throughout study-sessions I like taking some breaks to get my brain some time to process. I usually grab a snack and go on YouTube and watch some videos.

Image from tumblr here a kitty


Sometimes I go back to studying, sometimes I don't. Depending on my mood or the things I have to do. Real deal, right here...

gif from tumblr kitty numero dos


Usually around 10 p.m. I go in the bathroom brush my teeth, take off my make up if I had put on any, wash my face do all the fun stuff no one really cares about. And that it also the time when I change into my PJ's.

image from tumblr you didn't really thing that was me.. If yes, you are cool I like you

I go back to my room, chill on my laptop for a while, not too long, though. Because if I don't get enough sleep I am mutating into a psycho b**ch.

 So around 10:30-11p.m. I grab my currently reading book and read in it (duh?).

image from tumblr kitty numero tres

When I get sleepy and start not really paying attention to what I am reading I'm putting the book down and take my diary to write in it. After I've written into my diary I check on my alarm if it is set, open the window and try to fall asleep.

image from tumblr kitty numero quatro, if I looked that hot sleeping I wouldn't be sleeping on my own ;) 

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts