Autumn TBR '16

House of Leaves - Mark Z. Danielewski



 I can't tell you much about the book's story. I just have bought it because it was really recommended on Goodreads. For a while I was looking for a really good horror book and apparently this is one hella good horror book.


The Forgotten Garden - Kate Morton


It's the story about a niece doing researches of her grandmother's family after she dies. After the funeral of Nell Cassandra finds out that her grandmother was adopted and that she was trying to find out who her real family was over years without Cassandra noticing anything.


Rocking Horse Road - Carl Nixon


A girl gets found dead on a beach near Rocking Horse Road thirty years ago. Until this day the murderer hasn't been found but it is for sure that Lucy was killed.


A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Housseini


Last year I read The Kite Runner and fell in love with it my english teacher recommended me A Thousand Splendid Suns du to my enormous interest and love for The Kite Runner.
The story follows women and girls in Afghanistan and is describing their situations under the circumstances. What changes the war brought and how that affected the females.

Disclaimer: The images I chose to use are from Google and I chose the one's that had the same cover as mine, that't the reason why The Forgotten Garde has a german cover.




Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts