Sweater Weather Tag

1. Favorite candle scent?



That's probably one of the hardest questions. I can't really choose between apple cinnamon or wood. I love sweet scents but also more masculine ones like mahogany or pine trees. (Yes, I associate trees with men.) One of these two I guess. I would love to say pumpkin spice but I never had one. *shame on me*

2. Coffe, tea or hot chocolate?



Tea all the way! Earl grey or something with autumn spices in it.

3.What's the best fall memory you have?



My mom and I used to go on long walks in the woods. It isn't a particularly one moment that I remember but just these walks in general. Every tree was changing color and the forest just smelled different than it used to in the summertime. You could smell the wood and the moss. If we were lucky we would see a deer or a squirrel. I think those memories are my favorites of all.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

Definitely dark lips! The struggle of a perfect wing is just too big to bare on a cozy autumn day.

5. Best fragrance/ scent for fall?



Wild oats and honey! I've never smelled something so delicious..

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?



We don't celebrate Thanksgiving but I like pumpkin and apple pie!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?



Cold, foggy and sometimes rainy especially in November. Just perfect if you ask me.

8. Most worn sweater?



How can you make me choose? I love all my children the same.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?



This orange glittery one. It is by alessandro in the shade 'showtime: disco glam'.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?



Here where I live there aren't any football games so I have to go with jumping in leave piles. But I like to go to ice hockey games, they are fun as well!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny jeans, because -believe it or not- I don't own any leggings.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?



Duh? Combat boots! Does someone still wear Uggs? *jk*

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?



Yes, it is.



Can I get more basic than I already am?

14. Favorite fall TV show?



Teen Wolf or most recently Stranger Things, too.

15. What song really gets you into fall spirit?



Stakes by Vancouver Sleep Clinic or Holding On by Gregory Porter.

That was the Sweater Weather Ta guys. And because I am so basic here a pumpkin spiced meme. just when you thought it couldn't get more basic.


Have a pumpkin spiced day!

*pictures are from tumblr or from google, not sponsored 


Kommentare

Beliebte Posts