TBR January

Picture by me. Follow me on Instagram for more.

My goal is to read five books this month. But to be honest I am a bit behind with my schedule.. I read Raven Boys and am currently half way through A Skinful Of Shadows by Frances Hardinge. (A review will come as soon as the book is read)

Then I wanna finish Oliver Twist. I have started it years ago but never got to finish it properly because I am a terrible reader. After I'll have finished A Skinful Of Shadows I will definitely continue with Oliver Twist that I can check it off my list, finally.

My other two books in this TBR are Perfect (german: Das Jahr, Das Zwei Sekunden Brauchte) by Rachel Joyce and Blueeyedboy (german: Blaue Augen) by Joanne Harris. Usually I tend to read books in their original language but those two were on sale so I bought them in German. 
Perfect is a book about two boys and about time. I don't know more but that is totally okay for me because I don't like knowing too much about a book that I am yet to read. 
Blueeyedboy is about a boy with blue eyes who grows up to be a murder. When I read the synopsis I was very intrigued I mean we rarely get to read about the bad guys and what is in their mind. So I am really curious about this book and my hopes are very high! I hope it doesn't disappoint me.

So those are my books I want to finish this month. I am not entirely sure if I will, though. Wish me luck I guess.

Have a nice week! 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts