2018 - New Year

Picture taken by me. Go to my Instagram for more.


2017 was as fast as no other year. It was over in a blink of time. Which makes me sad, like most of us. It does not do to dwell on the sad parts but to feel joy towards happy ones. Last year was a year full of happiness and moments I wanted to last forever but like so often with moments the only thing we can do is keep them in our heart and take them out whenever we feel to relive them again. 2017 didn't only contain joyful moments, there where also some dark times but happily they where over-shone by the good ones. I am happy about everything that happened last year and try to accept that life doesn't always go the way you wanted it.
So now to 2018. This year I didn't make any resolutions. The reason why is because I feel a really negative stigma towards it which I realized last year. Whenever I did new years resolutions it felt like I had to change something because my life sucked so much before. For example living healthier, being more productive, being happier and so on... That fact on the other hand doesn't mean that I will not set goals for me throughout the year. Because at the end of the day (or year you could say :P) I want to be the best version of myself, however, I want to achieve that by a gradient change not by a sudden fall into the cold water.
To me this s going to be an experiment as I have never before done no resolutions for a new year. We will see how this will work...
To all of you I wish a happy new year, may your year be packed full of the people, feelings and things you enjoy most. And don't forget that a failed resolutions doesn't define who you are.


Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts