Reading During Finals

Most of the time I love reading and everything else books related. But now that the semester is almost over we have so much assignments and lectures for class I am really stressed out and sometimes really don't find the time to read as much.


So how the heck do I still find time to read books in my (not so big) spare-time?
It isn't that easy just to let you know. Many people suggest reading before going to bed but to be honest that's the time I'm using to do homework or study, especially during this period of time.. So no book reading before I go to bed for me.
That's what I come up with, that works the best for me:

Tipp number one
I always have a book with me when I'm out. Because when I'm waiting for the train or bus I can't concentrate enough to do school stuff, so this is the opportunity for me to read. I know that books can get heavy but I am willing to make that sacrifice.

Me waiting for the bus. You see the dude with the mustache? That's me.. No, jk. I'm the tree in the background. (pic from tumbr)
Tipp number two
I read immediately when I come home from school. Of course after eating lunch or dinner. That's the time I'm reading because then I need a break from school and what better way to do that than reading smth? I know it is really tempting to just go watch TV or YT but if you really want to read than tha'ts the best time for it and you should take that chance. (You can watch TV / YT when you are taking a break whilst studying)

I wish I looked that cute after coming home from school (gjf from tumblr)


I hope that helped you a little bit.

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts