Shooting for Peace

Recent events got me thinking about humanity. How can someone point a loaded weapon on innocent people? How can they pull the fuckin' trigger looking in those innocent eyes? We live in the 21st century but behave worse than wild animals. We kill, we destroy, we hate. We haven't learned from history. If so, history wouldn't repeat itself over and over again. Innocent dying. Children, women, men, animals, nature. I have no idea what I am going to tell my children one day, will I tell them the truth about human kind? About everything it's destroyed? We built weapons to kill each other, we exploit nature and other living beings. Will I tell all those awful thing to my children? Right now I am so naive to think that reality will change till then. That there will be no war, no unnecessary killing, no destroying.
We kill, because we think we have the right to. But we don't.
I dream of the day when everyone will reach for each others hands and hold them in peace.  All in a big circle seeing only smiles. No tears, no fear, no anger.
We can do it! Every single one of us can do something about the things that have gone wrong on earth. We just have to start living a happy and caring life, and start accepting.
Be that person who strives for peace! Don't be someone who hates everyone including themselves. Smile and make everything possibly to make others smile, don't take someone's smile, give them a smile.


http://kingofwallpapers.com/peace/peace-001.jpg
 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts