Desk Tour




Hi guys!
Now that the new semester has started for a lot of you I thought I am going to show you what I have on my desk. 
I think the most important thing is that you don't have too much unnecessary clutter on your work desk. Because many studies have shown that one can work more efficient when their work space is clean and minimal. As you can see mine isn't that cluttered but still I have everything I need and a few decorative elements. Because i don't like neither my room nor my desk too look sterile or blank I like some character to it.


So let's start with the left corner. Here I have everything I need to work on and organize my day.



This seemingly random pile is everything I am currently studying on for uni. Of course that is not everything just one part. I like to organize my studying in little sections so I don't feel over-whelmed. So this part of my desk changes often only my to do list notebook stays. The other books and notes for uni I keep on my shelf.


Here I keep all my notebooks and journals I am currently using. All my full ones I am not wasting my place on my desk because that would only lead to a mess. Those that are on my desk I keep them tidy and organized by size and my concrete owl bookend keeps them in place. 
In the small container are all my pens, highlighters and other necessities for my stationary. 
The black box in the corner has just bits and bobs in it I need once in a while like a stapler, a hole puncher etc.


This is the right corner of my desk. Here I keep rather less important things you could say. The little pouch contains some pens and post-its I take to uni with me.
Of course staying hydrated is important so I keep a glass bottle on my desk.
Then I have a mirror to do my make-up here because in the morning all our bathrooms are occupied and when I get one to use I can't take too long in it..
The lamp is screwed to my desk so it takes less space. As you can see my room is really dark although I took all the pictures in the afternoon so the lamp provides this whole space with light and helps me studying and seeing everything I need.

All pictures are taken by myself.

So that was my desk tour! I hope you liked it. Leave me some critique or thoughts in the comments I would love to read your opinions and reply to them (: 

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts