Spring


How do you feel?, he asked me.
Like spring, I responded while the mild sun touched my face gently.
Like a flower arising form the cold and hard ground,  breaking out into the welcoming world after it had been banned for no particular reason inside a terrible cage of self-grief and self-consciousness. 
Breathing in the cold but sweet air my lungs felt like filled with a garden full of all the beautiful flowers and plants that were revolting to break out the ground. 
All the trees that begun to bloom again and all those birds appreciating the effort. Singing their songs, coming back from a far far place where there are no winters. 
All this magic I was feeling inside me.
Like spring, I repeated while the sun's firm embracement made my ice layer which was enlacing me melt. 


Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts