16 Stupid Things I Did in 2016

So I thought instead of telling you my resolutions for 2017 I'd tell you the things I fucked up in the last year. So you can avoid those things this year and don't be as stupid as I am/ was.

1. Going to parties I didn't really want to go because I was afraid to miss out on anything.
2. Not going to parties I wanted to because I was afraid I wouldn't know many people.
3. Spending to much time on the internet for no reason.
4. Trying to be someone I am not to impress someone.
5. Missing the train and then having to walk home in the middle of the night.
6. Thinking that I am not good enough for certain things.
7. Thinking that my weigh defines me.
8. Not reading as much as I wanted.
9. Acting uninterested in front of my crush.
10. Not studying for important tests and exams.
11. Not cleaning my room as frequently as a normal human being.
12. Putting up my autumn decoration in august.
13. Being rude to my french teacher. (Excusé-moi)
14. Spending too little time with my family.
15. Not disinfecting my wound properly therefore getting a blood poisoning.
16. Not enjoying the little things.

Here you go, my stupidity from last year.
btw Happy New Year

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts